This is what I found out …
What did Alexander sell to the investors?
Steuermaus Business Plan?
- rent a virtual office in Berlin
- exclusively target expat Berliners who don’t speak German or
- are unfamiliar with German laws and/or taxes or
- are looking for an all-inclusive service at an unbeatable, cheap price.
- Offer the target ready-made packages (6 hours = 225 euros; 10 hours = 350 euros). Allow the target the freedom to spend the hours on whichever services s/he chooses. Total flexibility. Everything geared towards the customer, everything made as easy as possible – i.e. the total opposite of a normal German customer experience!
Who is Alexander Gurny?
- He is the CEO of Smallfunds GmbH
- He runs an iPad rental business (21 years and 6 months!) and, is in fact, looking for franchise partners – for someone who claims to be a highly educated, former banker fluent in English, he has made quite a few grammatical / spelling errors.
- He (new name: Alexander K.H. Drazba-Gurny) is the Managing Director of RTMAS PTY LTD (his own private company). According to info he provided on Linkedin, this company was formed 4 years ago (2016) and its purpose is to:
design and deliver quality training solutions to enhance team potential and develop new skills. Our rapidly growing client base spans a wide range of industries and includes SME’s and multi-national corporations.