If you book a Skype coaching, it’s a session for an hour or more with an expert on particular topics (usually me, Kathleen) who will advise you on things like
- preparing for your appointment at a public office
- getting married in Germany
- setting up as a freelancer in Germany
If you book Life Admin, a Life Admin assistant (usually an interpreter) will help you
- make German phone calls in conference mode
- fill out forms
- understand the correspondence that you’ve received.
The interpreter is not necessarily an expert in the area with which you need help, but they are very happy to use your Life Admin time to make phone calls with you or on your behalf to find out the information you need from the public offices directly.